Economic turmoil,regulatory reaction and technological advances are bringing rapid change to the Financial Services sector, making this an especially challenging time for capital markets firms around the world. Indeed, firms are expected to be challenged to redesign their industry and themselves, as the industry faces overcapacity, thin profit margins and a damaged reputation that has garnered regulators' attention and made it difficult to attract leading talent. Also, we live in an increasingly connected world, enabled by the constant evolution of technology. Smartphones, tablets, cloud computing and other recent innovations have empowered consumers and businesses alike!
With more than 20 years of experience, Iris delivers a full range of end-to-end solutions to help capital markets clients function more efficiently and effectively. We can help financial services firms lower the cost and improve the effectiveness of the trade lifecycle across all areas of their technology initiatives. Our technologies and services can help clients through enhanced services with our deep domain understanding, customizable and modular solutions, and flexible engagement models. Iris has expertise in building solutions for the business challenges in a wide spectrum of financial products including equities, fixed income, derivatives, commodities, foreign exchange, etc.
Our offerings to the capital markets clientele includes:
- Building front office and middle office applications
- Developing pricing and risk systems for multi-asset classes
- Developing sales order management systems
- Creating Reference and Marking data service platforms
- Building mobile solution for multi-device/ platforms
- Building compliance solutions
- Building application development framework and components to enable rapid application development
- Developing Web-based solutions and portal for workflow management, and business process management