Microsoft SharePoint 2013 introduces new ways to share one's work and work with others, organize projects and teams, and discover people and information. Over the years Iris has gained expertise in delivering organization-wide web content management solutions including internet and intranet/extranet portals, document management, content management, business process and workflow automation, business intelligence and reporting needs using SharePoint.
Iris has transformed various businesses that had information scattered across databases like SQL, Oracle and file systems with bundles of information residing in MS Excel files, Access Databases, Word files, etc., to provide content management through secured applications. Iris, as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, has a pool of over 100 SharePoint technology experts with over 60 certifications in Microsoft SharePoint Technology and diversified domain experience. Our SharePoint Center of Excellence is supported by a pool of knowledge around the following:
- Execution blueprinting to cover all phases of a SharePoint project: Needs assessment, development and integration, configuration and installation, and deployment and support
- Capacity planning, server and network topology design, solution architecture, security policy definition and implementation
- Building custom applications using both Server Object Model and Client Object Model of Microsoft SharePoint using SharePoint, InfoPath, SSRS, ASP.Net development tools
- Migrating from legacy systems and older versions of SharePoint like WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007 onto SharePoint 2010 platform
- Well defined governance planning, standards and guidelines definitions and planning of data/content migration tasks
- Metrics for project tasks involving SharePoint, InfoPath, SSRS, ASP.Net development tools and languages