Easing the Back-to-Work Transition for Returning Mothers
Returning to work after a maternity break brings additional challenges to mothers. We make it easier for returning moms to resume their careers while addressing the needs of their newborn child.
About our program
At Iris, returning mothers resume their professional responsibilities in a favorable working environment that allows them to balance work priorities and their infant’s needs. Our enhanced, holistic “Returning Mothers Support Program” helps moms shoulder dual responsibilities of job and baby with greater ease. The program is formulated explicitly for women on maternity leave or a career break due to family commitments, who want to rejoin their profession, as smoothly as possible.
Iris enables returning women associates to enjoy a seamless transition process by providing proactive communications and planning, training and upskill programs, choice in work engagements, flexible scheduling, and other supportive benefits. Our goal is to foster positivity, peace of mind, and success for returning mothers at Iris.
Returning to work after a long gap? Eliminate your concerns and resume work with more confidence.
Worried about keeping up with technical advances? Improve your capabilities through our targeted upskill programs.
Wish to resume working without compromising an infant’s needs? Align your selected work engagements with a preferred schedule for optimal flexibility.
Many benefits for returning mothers at Iris:
- Length of maternity leave extended from 6 to 8 months
- Shopping vouchers and 6-month Nanny Support Allowance for mother and newborn's
- Option to work at reduced hours for 6 months after maternity leave
- Flexible options to select engagements, and align with a preferred work schedule
- Training programs to stay up-to-date with technical skill requirements of ongoing/new projects
- Extensive support from leaders, managers, and colleagues
- Dedicated HR buddy for essential support